Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mosquito's Buzz Terrifies Fascists!

http://www.parkzone.com/UltraMicro/Default.aspx?ProdID=PKZU1380

I'll be field testing this twin-Merlin powered craft of Hitler's lament soon!
I'll post photos of the noble bird BEFORE I no doubt crash her. You see, sometimes a man must bite off the big piece of steak while it's there for him and worry about the consequences later! I AM NOT QUALIFIED TO FLY A TWIN ! Did that stop Thomas Edison from inventing the lightbulb? NO!
I'll have Mosquito #2 standing by after the carnage of learning

History Lesson:
Lord Basil Embry of Two Group, Bomber Command, RAF, flew in at tree-top height, at 400 mph, over occupied Copenhagen in March, 1945 and precision bombed Gestapo Headquarters in this craft.There were Partisans being interrogated in the building but Lord Embry had been given diagrams of it and placed the bombs like fine crystal all around them, but not harming them!

No comments:

Post a Comment